Donating products and services is an invaluable and generous way businesses can support us. Gifts-in-kind can reduce our operating costs allowing us to spend more money directly on research.
We also regularly need products for auction items and for support fundraising events. Any gift large or small is welcome. Examples include:
- Electronic and home entertainment goods such as televisions, laptops and Ipods
- Wine, jewellery or other luxury items
- Travel goods such as flights and accommodation
- Shopping and service vouchers
- Tickets to entertainment or sporting events
- Unique sporting memorabilia
- Venues or catering support for fundraising events
- One-off opportunities such as lunch with your CEO.
We are also delighted to receive pro-bono services to help reduce our fundraising and marketing costs. Some examples are:
- Printing costs
- Graphic design
- Office equipment
- Advertising space and air time.