Donating products and services is an invaluable and generous way businesses can support us.
Whether it’s legal, PR, accounting or administration support, gifts-in-kind can reduce our operating costs allowing us to spend more money directly on research.
We also regularly need prizes for auction items and for support fundraising events.
- Electronic and home entertainment goods such as televisions, laptops and Ipods
- Wine, jewellery or other luxury items
- Travel goods such as flights and accommodation
- Shopping and service vouchers
- Tickets to entertainment or sporting events
- Unique sporting memorabilia
- Venues or catering support for fundraising events
- One-off opportunities such as lunch with your CEO.
We are also delighted to receive pro-bono services to help reduce our fundraising and marketing costs. Some examples are:
- Printing costs
- Graphic design
- Office equipment
- Advertising space and air time.
Thank you to our pro-bono partners and contributors: